Global Human Resources Policies
We institute the basic principle called “Human Resources Policies” regarding common structure and operation in Hirata group. In order to carry out concrete measures with the policies, we aim for the company which employees feel proud through work with job satisfaction.
Ⅰ. We respect for Human Rights and Diversity.
- Based upon our Corporate Philosophy, we shall respect individual character and human rights of all people working in the Group.
- We shall not harsh and inhumane treatment including any sexual harassment, sexual abuse, corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion or verbal abuse of workers.
- We shall not employ child labor or forced labor.
- We shall treat and appraise each and every employee in a fair and impartial manner. We shall not discriminate against any employee on the basis of nationality, race, religion, age, gender, physical or mental disability, or other legally protected attributes.
Ⅱ. We carry out our Human Resources Activities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing employees.
- The rights of workers to associate freely, join or not join labor unions, seek representation, and join workers councils in accordance with local laws shall be respected. We operate and faithfully accommodate, whenever applicable, conversations or discussions with employees or their representatives.
Ⅲ. We aim for a fair, equal and transparent Human Resources Management System.
- We shall endeavor to design and administer the systems of human resources management in a manner that is most reasonable and persuasive to the employees. We shall make such systems open and clearly explain them to the employees to the maximum extent practicable.
Ⅳ. We support professional development.
- Based upon our Corporate Philosopy that "Makes the best use of its members", we shall positively support professional development.